Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

WOW Em' Lashes



Hello World !

        Just want to share with you guys some of my favourite picks for falsies!I don't know about you, but I do have short, stubby lashes :(
     Sometimes even after curling and applying mascara to my lashes, it still doesn't look great. Like to be honest, I do envy people with long lashes, it feels like they can take on the whole world with their lashes *.*
     Eyelash perming/eyelash extension is a no-no for someone who is as fickle-minded as me (gosh!), since the results are pretty long-lasting and I might regret it afterwards.
   
    Sooo falsies are definitely the next best alternative :) Currently I'm using DUO eyelash adhesive, but I do love my Taiwan brand ones too !




1. Lavie lashes in Chloe. 

V. Comfortable wear and longlasting *.*

- You can get them HERE or from Luxola ! (Got mine from Luxola at SGD$6 per pair )




2.  Essence Trend Edition "Kalinka Beauty" Single Lashes

Got mine for SGD$4.90 at Watsons, 
(I don't think you can find it anywhere for now since this trend edition is over) 

 Single Lashes in black, orange and blue

-Cute packaging  and colourful lashes might be a wow factor for party looks *.*


3. Taiwan Brand Lashes
(Thin and thick bands)

Price: SGD 8+
(Got them in Taiwan , but I believe its available in Singapore.
 Pretty sure I saw it on sales at scape' Bazaar) 

Thin band ones are more comfortable and more natural looking. Suitable for everyday look (:

Thick band ones are more uncomfortable and looks too artificial for everyday wear. 
But these babies look so gorgeous with smokey eye look *.*


That's all for this post! See you soon ~

Anon H.

No comments:

Post a Comment