Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Fairy Dust

Instagram: @smfbsg_

Hi World!

I will be sharing some of my most used hightlighters from my stash, and as for the irrelevant title, I do feel that highlighters are fairy dusts. 

Just pop some of it and it will add a WOW factor to your look (:
 
Without further ado,  

Here's some shot of it!




|1|

Sleek Face Form Palette in Light




This palette comes with a bronzer, a blush and a highlighter

Swatch for the highlighter in the middle .

|2|

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer



This highlighter has hint of gold in it!

|3|

Essence Cosmetics | Hugs and Kisses Trend Edition Blush



I know what you are thinking, why include this when its a blush?

This blush is too shimmery for my liking *as you can see from the swatch* but it works perfectly fine as a highlighter with a little hint of pink/purple.

|4|

Essence Cosmetics | Fantasia Trend Edition



This blush has a 3D imprint, So from L:R 
its the base, the top and the mixture of both top and bottom .

Till next time, 

Sue H.





No comments:

Post a Comment