Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Lip Treat | Lip Crayons




Instagram : @smfbsg_

Hi World!

I'm not a fan of lip crayons since its such a hassle to sharpen them,
 but recently I got my hands on the zoeva lip crayons through Luxola and the
3ce one from my friend who went to Korea.

Here's some shot of it and I will share some of my thoughts on the products
at the end of the post!
First Stop

3 Concept Eyes Jumbo Lip Crayon | Bohemian Pink


Next,


Zoeva Lip Crayon|Pencil

Top| Tender Rose
Bottom| Silly Love



|Swatches|

L:R | Bohemian Pink |Tender Rose| Silly Love



Thoughts on the products :

As you can see from the swatches, 3ce lip crayon in Bohemian Pink has a sheer finish as compared to the Zoeva ones which have satin finish.

 Zoeva lip crayons are also more pigmented than the 3CE lip crayon.

Surprisingly, I love the colour Silly Love more than Tender Rose even though I love rose-coloured lip products a lot. 

Silly love complements my yellow skin-undertone.


Product Rating : 3CE | 3.5/5
                              Zoeva | 3.8/5


Till next time, 

Sue H.




No comments:

Post a Comment